Sep 29, 2011

UPDATE Beyond the Bar


Beyond the Bar was an amazing exhibit. Hosted at the Start Gallery in Detroit it featured at least 20 different graphic designers. The work was beautiful, the atmosphere was so lovely and the  turnout was amazing,  it was really great to see so many people come out and show their support for a cause so near and dear to my heart.

If you didn't go you definitely missed out on a great event but the host promised more to come and I will definitely try my best to attend as many as I can. I was lucky enough to have a new friend and my best friend attend with me and though she told me no so many times before she has no idea how much it meant to me that she finally said yes.

Beyond the Bar and anyone affiliated will always have a friend in me and this blog, ingeniously titled Born 2b LGBT.


For more photos, taken by Metro Mix .

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this post! This show was an amazing concept that came to life with the support of many. We are holding the committee meeting now if you would like to be involved in the planning process.

    reach out if you'd like to be apart :-)
    aharvilla@detroit.aiga.org

    Thanks!

    -Alex

    ReplyDelete