Jun 11, 2012

Playing CatchUp (Days 8-11)

I was so strong the first week but hey I'm back and I'm here to play catch-up! Forgive me you fabulous people! lol
 


Day 8 - What do you think the closet or being closeted means to you?
I think that being in the closet is an act of hiding ones true sexuality for the sake of physical or mental safety.
 


Day 9 - What do you think about LGBT Pride? Is it helpful or hurtful? Encouraged or unnecessary? 


How can having pride in ones sexuality or anything else for that matter be considered a bad thing? It should definitely be encouraged!
 
Day 10 - What does marriage mean to you?
Marriage is the ultimate step in declaring your love for another, its the decision to live as wife and wife or husband and husband for the rest of your lives.



Day 11 - Your favorite LGBT book (or one you’d like to read).
I actually haven't read any LGBT books but if you'd like to recommend any I will gladly add them to my summer reading list! I'd greatly appreciate it guys!  


Whose caught up? I'm caught up! Don't let me slack guys! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment