Nov 2, 2011

Common Misconceptions #2

LESBIANS ARE ONLY LESBIANS BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN HURT TOO MANY TIMES BY A MAN.

This is one of the misconceptions I really have trouble with.

Before I even had a chance to chose which sex I was attracted to I was molested by a man. Of the few that knew they blame me being gay on that situation but that pain has gone. I'm over it and Im still gay.

I think Im gay because Im just generally attracted to women. I don't look at men and get disgusted, there are no flashbacks Im just not attracted to them like I am women.

And whats not to love? Have you ever noticed how beautiful a confident woman is? Standing on her own two feet, handling business? Don't let those two feet be in high heels, or I'm in love! lol

Why did something bad happening have to be the excuse for us to notice such beauty on the our side of the fence? I don't think this accusation is at all true. I believe this is just how we are. We were born to be LGBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment