Dec 28, 2011

Rainbow Nightlife

If your in my area and you enjoy the rainbow nightlife there are a few spots you MUST hit up and this list will continue to grow. Let me know your favorite places or experiences...

ICE Nightclub
11425 Joseph Campau Ave
Hamtramck MI
Description: Definitely a guys club but all around a good time! Poles on an open stage, vip lounge upstairs and the greatest blue muthafu.... I've ever tasted. 18+

Orchid
141 West 9 Mile
Ferndale MI
Description: Formally known as Club 9, Orchid is now a straight club but always has a mixed crowd. 18+

GiGis
16920 W. Warren Avenue
Detroit, MI
Description: Gay owned and operated for over 30 years, this place is drag heaven! There is never a dull night, trust me.

Club Innuendo
744 E. Savannah St.
Detroit MI
*** I haven't yet been to Innuendo yet but everyone I talk to says I must go so its earned its spot as the next gay club I will be attending... Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Whatever you do, do NOT go to Innuendo. Unless you want to get shot at, beat up and or robbed, that is. Trust the mom :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Club Ice, which is now merged with Backstreet is the place to be.. Lots of fun drinks are good and new faces each time you go... I recommend if you haven't been to go and have a great time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If thats my boo Jay, YES Ice was a hellova time!!! We need to go to Necto next. And to my Melly Mel I must go at least once, with or without you woman! :)

    ReplyDelete